- Improvement – Add fees to support decimal values
- New – Validate Size if less than 1kb or 1000bytes
- Modify – Change Cart display for non images “Removed filename.pdf” use WP mimetype icon
- Bug – Chunks file even if not selected
- New – Apply Fees on specific ( Product or Category )
- New – Add “Total Pages(pdf)” conditional field on Fees
- New – Color options for Text, Buttons & Upload Icon (WooCommerce->Settings->File Uploads->Text & Style)
- New – Add Accept File Types
- Modify – ZIP files after the order is created
- New – Count PDF pages & set price per page on “Additional Fees” settings.
- Modify – Add Custom Settings on individual Product Page (min & max file, file types, max file size)
- Minor improvement ( Delete text is not visible )
- Additional Fees (charge user if there’s no file )
- Added – New operations (multiple & addition) on Additional Fees – https://wordpress.org/support/topic/extra-fee-for-each-file-added/
- Bug – Upload required & min file validation on Checkout.
- Fixes – Attach files to product order.
- Adjust – Css Styling
- Minor Improvement
- Bug – Fixed attaching files on wrong product.
- Fixes – Deletes one of the files and duplicates the other
- Adjustment – Adjust time before deletion of the items removed from the cart.
- Fixed – Attaching files to wrong product.
- New – Layout for image preview
- Bug – Fixes.
- Fixed – Unable to save Error message in WooCommerce Settings.
- Fixed – Conflict with “Drag & Drop File Upload – CF7”
- Fixed – Mininum File validation.
Release Date – August 25, 2020